EDUCATIONAL Doctor VIDEOS
The Next Step Difference
Our Video Library Has the Answers You Need About Foot and Ankle Care!
Looking to step up your knowledge?
Whether you are wondering what that mystery heel pain could be or are nervous about what your upcoming treatment will entail, our helpful video library can answer your many questions.
Here, our team has uploaded videos to help answer your pre- and post-treatment questions, explain our state-of-the-art podiatric treatment options, and lend a hand on your journey to total foot health.
CHECK THIS OUT
More Educational Videos
Want to see more of our educational videos, how-to’s, and patient success stories?
See below or follow us to stay current.
videos about nerve issues
- Nerve Decompression Surgery – This sweet couple shares their experience with Dr. Silvester and success finding pain relief with Nerve Decompression Surgery.
- Finding Relief From Neuropathy Pain – Our patient, Gilbert, shares his success story with Nerve Decompression Surgery after knee surgery.
- Using Electrical Signal Therapy (EST) to Treat Nerve Pain – Chronic nerve pain in your feet and legs can be extremely debilitating. At Next Step Foot and Ankle Clinic, we provide our patients with state-of-the-art electrical signal therapy to promote pain relief and healing in your nerves.
- Treatment for Nerve Entrapment – Diane, one of our excellent patients at Next Step Foot & Ankle, shares her story of outstanding pain relief after seeing Dr. Silvester for nerve entrapment treatment.
- How Dietary Supplements Can Help with Neuropathy – Do you suffer from tingling, burning, or numbness as a result of Neuropathy? Dr. Silvester discusses possible treatment solutions for this common condition.
- Stretches to Relieve Your Nerve Pain
videos about heel pain
- Stretches for Relieving Heel Pain – Dr. Darren Silvester explains a simple stretch you can do at home or at work to help relieve your heel pain.
- How To: Treat Chronic Heel Pain – Chronic heel pain is common amongst our patients. Dr. Silvester explains how we treat chronic heel pain at Next Step Foot & Ankle Clinic.
- Is There A Cure For Chronic, Degenerative Heel Pain? – For many, chronic heel pain is something that is dealt with every day. The good news is that you don’t have to resign yourself to a life of pain. There are many effective options to cure your heel pain. Dr. Silvester shares his thoughts.
- The Three Causes of Heel Pain –Are you suffering from ongoing pain in your heel? Whether the pain is burning, tingling, or more common in the morning, Dr. Silvester explains how to identify the three most common causes of heel pain so you can start your treatment today!
- Using a Ultrasound to Diagnose and Treat Heel Pain
videos about bunions
- Everything You Need to Know About Bunion Surgery – Bunions are something that many people live with because they are fearful of getting surgery. Let one of our excellent patients at Next Step Foot and Ankle Clinic allay your fears! She explains the details of bunion surgery and the recovery process.
- Pain Relief From Bunion Surgery – Our wonderful patient, Monica, shares her experience and success story with bunion treamtent at Next Step Foot & Ankle Clinic.
- Christina’s Bunion Surgery Experience | Day 5 | Post Surgery – Christina continues to update us on the recovery process after a bunion surgery. On day five, she was finally able to get out of the house and her pain is minimal.
videos about diabetics and their feet
- Why is it Important for Diabetics to Exercise? – If you have diabetes, it’s absolutely crucial that you include exercise into your daily routine. Dr. Darren Silvester discusses the importance of a healthy lifestyle for diabetics, and how you can stay healthy.
- How to Heal a Pressure Ulcer or Diabetic Wound – Diabetics are very susceptible to dangerous wounds and ulcers that can result in amputation. At Next Step Foot and Ankle Clinic, Dr. Silvester treats the cause of the wound to eliminate the wound itself and prevent it from returning.
- What do Diabetics Need to Know About Foot Health? – Diabetes is a condition that affects many aspects of your body. An often overlooked area is your feet. Are you taking the proper precautions to avoid amputation and keep your feet healthy? Dr. Darren Silvester, podiatrist in Pleasanton, TX, explains the importance of proper diabetic foot care.
- Treating Painful Diabetic Wounds and Ulcers – Wounds and ulcers on the feet can be extremely dangerous, especially for those with diabetes. Dr. Darren Silvester, podiatrist in Pleasanton, TX, provides state-of-the-art treatments to speed up the healing process, to get you back on your feet quickly. Make an appointment today!
- How To: Speed Up Healing of A Diabetic Foot Ulcer – Diabetics are at a high risk for serious ulcers that can result in amputation. Dr. Silvester discusses how he can successfully increase and speed up the healing process.
videos about ingrown toenails
- Hyfrecator Used for Ingrown Toenail Treatment – Watch as Dr. Silvester uses a Hyfrecator device to treat a patient with a painful ingrown toenail.
- Ingrown Toenail Surgery with Amazing Results – Dr. Silvester performs an in-office ingrown toenail removal procedure on our younger patient.
- How To: Fix an Ingrown Toenail at Home – Dr. Silvester knows how painful and frustrating chronic ingrown toenails can be. It is his goal to keep you walking pain-free and avoid surgery, if possible. In this video, he explains, step by step, how to fix an ingrown toenail at home. (If yours is infected, it is best to see a podiatrist at your earliest convenience)
- Is it Painful to Get an Ingrown Toenail Removed? – Miranda, one of the wonderful patients of Dr. Darren Silvester, describes having an ingrown toenail removed. Her experience with Dr. Silvester was virtually painless and she is now walking comfortably.
WHY CHOOSE US
the next step difference
CHECK THIS OUT
In additional to educating our patients with video’s, we share monthly blogs, with entries from our very own Dr. Silvester and Dr. Larsen.
The “Big Bad Wolf” of Foot Conditions
The “Big Bad Wolf” of foot conditions is Toenail Fungus. Yes, Big, Bad, Loud, Ugly…
Mobility is something most of us take for granted until it is compromised. Nothing is…
5 Mistakes of Having Foot Pain
If you want your chronic foot pain to be a thing of the past, then…