The importance of foot health cannot be overstated. We encourage you, and those you love, to take care of your feet for a lifetime. After all, they are the only pair you will ever have. We are always accepting new patients.
We are excited you have chosen to visit our clinic, and we look forward to serving you. Below are links to forms that you will need to complete for your first visit. For your convenience, you may download the forms below. If you would prefer, call our office and we can mail you a New Patient Information Packet with the forms printed out.
Please print and fill out the New Patient Paperwork forms below so we can have everything in place when you arrive. We prefer you securely e-mail these documents to us with your patient portal account when complete, but you may scan and email completed forms to us at email@example.com, fax them to the Universal City location at 210.257.6931 or fax them to the Pleasanton location at 830.569.6833, or drop it by during normal business hours. This will greatly cut down waiting time for you once you get to our office. We appreciate your trust in us and we appreciate the opportunity to serve you.
- New Patient Paperwork
- Insurance Plans We Accept
- How to Refer Patients to Next Step Foot & Ankle Clinic
- No Insurance? No Problem --Self-Pay Prices
- Free Transportation to Next Step Foot & Ankle Clinic at Universal City
- Directions to Our Offices
- Check Out Our Facebook Reviews
Please bring the following to your appointment:
- Completed Welcome Packet -- all forms filled out and signed
- List of current medications
- Any recent lab work.
- Photo ID
- Insurance Cards
- Shoes that you wear most often with inserts
- A $25 fee will be assessed for no-shows.
What to expect
Being well-prepared for your appointment will ensure that the doctor has all of the needed information to provide the best possible care for you. It also will help relieve any unnecessary anxiety you may be feeling. Educate yourself on your symptoms by reviewing the content on this Web site. Also, take some time to review our providers page and familiarize yourself with the doctors. We look forward to your first visit.