MLS Laser Therapy
The best way to heal from surgery faster
MLS LASER THERAPY
MLS Laser Therapy is a non-invasive treatment as well as an alternative to surgery in some cases.
In the video below, Dr. Silvester explains how our MLS Laser Therapy works at, what it treats, and why we recommend it to our patients.
For more info about the MLS Laser Therapy and how our specialists can help you, schedule an appointment today!
This device SHOULD NOT be used:
- over areas of suspicious, potentially or known cancerous tissue
- over areas of active hemorrhage
- over areas injected with steroids in the past 2 – 3 weeks
- over the thoracic area if the patient is using a pacemaker
- over the sympathetic ganglia
- over the vagus nerve
- over the neck (thyroid or carotoid sinus region)over or near bone growth centers until bone growth is complete
- if you take anticoagulants
- if you take medication that is known to increase sensitivity to sunlight
- if you have seizure disorders triggered by light
- if you are pregnant
- if you are suspected of carrying serious infectious disease where it is advisable to suppress heat or fever
- if you have hemorrhagic predisposition
- if you have HIV positive history
how to CONTACT US
Call us directly at 210-375-3318
Fill out our quick Appointment Request