MLS Laser Therapy
A post-surgery must!
MLS LASER THERAPY
Frequently Asked Questions
MLS Laser Therapy is a non-invasive, alternative to addictive pain medications, as well as an alternative to surgery in some cases.
It works well in 9 out of 10 patients and could benefit you. If you truly want to get out of pain and regain your active life, check with Dr. Silvester to see if MLS Laser Therapy treatment are the right choice for you.
Cuts healing time up to 40%
Take the next step toward happy feet and schedule today!
Finding relief from neuropathy pain!
Neuropathy patient shares his testimony, finding relief from neuropathy through our innovative treatments, such as our MLS Laser Therapy.
Click the icon to request a appointment call back request, or call us at 210-375-3318.
In addition, this device should not be used:
- over areas of suspicious, potentially or known cancerous tissue
- over areas of active hemorrhage
- over areas injected with steroids in the past 2 – 3 weeks
- over the thoracic area if the patient is using a pacemaker
- over the sympathetic ganglia
- over the vagus nerve
- over the neck (thyroid or carotoid sinus region)over or near bone growth centers until bone growth is complete
MLS Laser therapy is not right for patients who:
- take anticoagulants
- take medication that is known to increase sensitivity to sunlight
- have seizure disorders triggered by light
- are pregnant
- are suspected of carrying serious infectious disease where it is advisable to suppress heat or fever
- have hemorrhagic predisposition
- have HIV positive history
Take the next step
to happy feet!
Click the links to request your appointment or learn more about what Next Step Foot & Ankle Clinic can do for you.
- Can MLS Laser Therapy be used over medical implants or over metal?
- Can MLS Laser Therapy be used in conjuction with other forms of treatment?
- How long does a single MLS Laser Treatment take?
- What does MLS Laser Therapy have over other forms of therapy?
- What happens if I get all the MLS Laser Treatments and I am not 100% better?
- How many MLS Laser Treatments is it going to take for me to feel better?
- Am I going to feel anything during my MLS Laser Treatment?
- What is the MLS Laser actually doing for me?
- What type of training do you need to be able to be a MLS Laser Technician?
- What does MLS stand for?
- What are the specifications of the MLS Laser?
- How does the MLS Laser work?
- Biphasic Dose Response in Low Level Light Therapy – Huang: Harvard Study
- A systemic review of low level laser therapy with location – specific doses for pain from chronic joint disorders – Bjordal: Systemic Review – Chronic Joint Disorders
- Dose Thresholds and Effective Mechanisms for Pain Management with LASER Phototherapy – Laakso