BONE ISSUES & DEFORMITIES
COMMON FOOT, ANKLE & TOE DEFORMITIES
The word “deformities” has a negative ring. Many people imagine unusual and embarrassing bumps or abnormal lumps protruding from somewhere they don’t belong.
However, these changes in the body, and particularly the feet and ankles, aren’t necessarily dramatic or even permanent. More often than not, they actually include common problems that become serious if allowed to worsen.
Any issue that changes the shape or function of the feet needs to be treated early to prevent painful symptoms and sometimes permanent results.
Like most problems in the feet and ankles, these tend to start small and worsen with time. Don’t wait to have your feet evaluated if you notice any changes in their shape or are struggling with persistent pain.
Stop hiding your feet!
Take the next step toward happy feet and schedule today!
ADVANCED & MINIMALLY INVASIVE
TREATMENTS & SURGERIES
Dr. Silvester and Dr. Larsen specialize in many advanced minimally and non-invasive treatments, and if necessary, advanced minimally invasive and traditional surgical techniques with patient proven success stories. Sometimes combining these modalities can magnify the effects.
Some of those modalities are used to treat common foot, ankle & toe deformations, such as:
how to CONTACT US
Call us direct at 210-375-3318.
Fill out our quick Appointment Request
Click the CHAT button on the bottom right.
Take the next step
to happy feet!
Click the links to request your appointment or learn more about what Next Step Foot & Ankle Clinic can do for you.
Dr’s Educational Presentations
- High Arch Feet
- How to Relieve Heel Pain without Surgery
- Using a Night Splint for Heel Pain
- How to Treat Chronic Heel Pain
- Shockwave Therapy
- MLS Laser Therapy
- One-Two Punch for Foot Pain
Blog Articles on Heel and Arch Pain
- Heel Pain: What You Need to Know
- Rehab Your High Arches with Toe Exercises
- An Overview of Heel Pain
- Say Farewell to Heel Fissures
- Haglund’s Deformity: Bumps on Heels
- Cavus Foot: Abnormally High Arches
Videos on Stretches for Heel and Arch Pain
- Stretches for Heel Pain
- Arch Strengthening Exercises
- Strengthening Foot Muscles
- Podiatrist Recommended Stretches to Relieve Heel Pain
- Why does my high-arched foot hurt?
- What is the difference between tendinitis and bursitis?
- What are the main causes of heel pain?